Tontoni Video Ini Bahaya Dadah Jenis Methamphetamine Watch This Video First Dangers of Methamphetamine
Kisah benar oleh bekas pengguna dadah. True stories related by ex drug users.
TANDA-TANDA GEJALA DADAH:
Symptoms of Substance Abuse
- Sering menafikan perkara
- Tidak menghormati ibu-bapa dan keluarga
- Barangan di rumah mulai hilang
- Menemui peralatan pelik dibilik, beg atau pakaian.
- Kejatuhan gred di sekolah
- Sering pulang lewat ke rumah
- Tidur yang berlebihan
- Suka menyendiri
- Tidak suka menghadiri kokurikulum sekolah
- Sering meminta wang yang berlebihan
- Frequent denials
- Disrespectful towards parents and family
- Household items started to go missing
- Strange paraphernalia in room or bag
- Falling Grades at school
- Frequently coming home very late
- Too much sleep
- Like to be left alone
- Hates school co-curriculum
- Always asking for more money
Ibubapa Perlu Berpengetahuan Parents Must Have KnowledgeJangan Sia-siakan Zaman Remaja Don’t Waste Your YouthMengapa Bekas Penagih Jatuh Semula? Why Recovering Addicts Relapsed?Penagih Dadah dan Sofia Sofia and Recovering AddictPesanan Dari PENGASIH Tips From PENGASIHPesanan Khas untuk Remaja Pantai Timur Special Message for East Coast YouthsHidup Selepas HIV Life After HIV
Datuk Yunus Pathi & singer, Radzi OAG, speaking to students aged 15 to 17 years old in Kuala Lumpur.
1. ALL 5,000 residences who underwent rehab in PENGASIH started drugging habit while being at school.
2. ALL 5,000 residences who underwent rehab in PENGASIH consistently skipped classes before starting their drugging behaviour.
3. ALL 5,000 residences who underwent rehab in PENGASIH love staying out late from home until wee hours of the morning before starting their drugging behaviour.
It is important for parents to communicate with schools to check on their children’s attendance, require children to come home early before night fall and maintain some form of discipline. If parents are careless of these points, the risks are very high.
Once children are on drugs, it will be a very painful journey to recovery for them and for the families. So be aware of your children’s whereabouts, if you really care about them, before it is too late.